Thursday, October 1, 2009



Wow! LOSER!!! I have not had a minute to catch up on our blog! We spent our summer remodeling my grandma's house, going to summer dance class and playing our tushies off. At the end of July Nathaniel was laid off from CAT and it's been an interesting time with him being home and the lack of much needed funds. I took a job in August at a local grocery store and it's OK. It's not my dream job, but it's extra money that our family needed. Natalee is attending a new pre-school at our local Elementary school. Some days she loves it and others she doesn't. I guess that's just her being almost four. Emilee is being her sweet self. Potty training could be going better but our family has been through some changes as of late so I am attributing our potty training woe's with that.




This month we will be celebrating Natalee's fourth birthday. Her actual birthday is not until November 4Th, but I am trying to cash in on the good weather. We have a Tinkerbell party planned with the family at our home. I hate people coming to our house-I hate this place-but at least I have a home. I know I should be thankful for what God has given me, but sometimes it is so hard. I think I have developed some mild depression over the past few months. I feel myself withdrawing more from my friends than I have been before. I have a few AWESOME friends that I use to be close to. Amie-she is big hearted, sweet, funny and always would remind me to believe that God would see me through. I have lost touch with her and I miss her SO much. Jamie-the friend that I never thought would be my friend. Our lives are so parallel yet so different. Our girls are all the same age and our husbands are equally annoying. She makes me laugh OFTEN. She listens when I need her. We love to shop and talk and I feel like if I hug her she will hug me back. That's important in a friendship:) Lynn-the oldest friend I have. I love her and need her everyday. That's all I need to say about Lynn-LOVE YOU!




Oh, I forgot....We had the annual Jean Family Cook-Out on September 26Th. It was a pretty good turn out and the rain missed us. YAY! We were all able to sit around the fire an enjoy the company of family and friends. The kids ran than butts off and had SO much fun. I will post some pics soon:)




For anyone who follows this at all-I am so sorry for not updating more than I do.. Remember to call me out on it-EMAIL me and say NEW BLOG PLEASE:)




Be safe, Until next time....


The Jean Family


Nathaniel, Amanda


Natalee and Emilee

No comments: